Gratitude is a great word. I just hope that I don't ramble on so long that I bore you all to death. I would be very Grateful if you would stick with me here as I talk about all the blessings in my life for which I am so Grateful.
I don't know many people in this world who are as lucky as I. I am so often awed by the goodness that is in my life. I have so very much for which I am grateful.
- My God, my faith, my religion....it is what keeps me going day after day. I know that no matter what my God has my back. He has a plan for me that is perfect, even if I cannot see the perfection before my eyes.
- My husband who is the greatest blessing given to m by God. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have a man who always puts my needs, the needs of our children and the needs of our family before his own. He is everything a husband should be.
- My children. They have given me joy since the moment they were born. We grew together, we laughed, we cried, we mourned, we celebrated. My children were the greatest gifts I could have ever known.
- My siblings. I have no idea how I would survive in this world without my family. I depend on them each and every day. I know they always have my back and I know there is nothing I would not do for them to make their lives easier.
- My life. Living here on the farm. Raising animals, watching the wildlife in our yard. Entertaining, sharing and loving all our relatives and friends.
- My friends. I could just as easily say my family. I have the greatest friends in the world. There are so many people who will never have friends who are closer than family and I have an abundance of them. I do not know what I did to deserve the people God has put in my life but I am very Grateful for them.
- My church. My center, my grounding. The people with whom I share my faith are the best in the world. They keep me centered, they keep me strong and they hold me in their prayers.
P.S. I am extremely grateful that I leave for Grand Cayman in two days. Wooooohooooooo!!!