Monday, September 22, 2014

Fly me to the Moon...

We are heading out this afternoon to NYC.  Well actually we are landing in New Jersey because Frank is not going to try to land in NYC.  The airport personnel will then shuttle us to the mall where we will catch a bus to Penn Station where we will catch a taxi to our hotel.  Piece of cake.....I'll let you know how it goes.

Before we head out, Frank will be taking Ting and the Little Miss home.  Tony does have to work tonight but Ting thinks she can handle it on her own now and then he is off the next two nights so they will be fine.  Little Miss has a doc appt at 1:30 today so we are letting Tony sleep until then instead of driving all the way out to pick them up.

Okay.....are you ready??


Little Miss Maddie learned how to open her eyes!!
Isn't she the smartest baby you have ever seen!
I told her she is not allowed to do anything else new until I get home...
I hope she listens better than her mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.