This scrumptious salad was a wonderful way to enjoy the sweet corn so abundant in Michigan right now. I paired it with a Spanish Vino Blanc from Coopers Hawk Winery.
Let's celebrate the summer's bounty by creating a pairing for veggies that you might find in your seasonal CSA box or your local farmers' market. Any varietal or region goes!
Regular readers of my blog know that come corn season my husband wants to have it every single day and twice a day if he had his druthers. I like corn but once a week is fine by me. This means that I am constantly on the lookout for new corn recipes so that I can make us both happy. This meal fit the bill.
- California Slow Wine Guide Wines by Wine Predator...Gwendolyn Alley
- CSA-Inspired: Whole Roasted Rockfish with Tomatillo Sauce + Seabold Cellars' 2021 Siletto Aligoté by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Easy Peasy Pairing with Dracaena Wines Chenin Blanc by The Quirky Cork
- Grilled Artichoke and Marianna Rocim Alentejo by Our Good Life
- Lodi Locavore Living by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Mexican Street Corn and Sausage Salad with a Vino Blanc by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Red Cabbage Pasta with Condriesque White Wine by Cooking Chat