Still looking for ways to use up that Zucchini? I've got you covered with this small batch of tasty Lemon Zucchini Muffins.
It's Muffin Monday.................
Stacy of Food Lust People Love invites us to join her on the last Monday of each month in sharing a new Muffin Recipe. Let's see what everyone baked up today........
- Greek Lemon Yogurt Muffins from Palatable Pastime
- Lemon Zucchini Muffins from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins from Food Lust People Love
- Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Whole Wheat Fig and Honey Muffins from Magical Ingredients
I don't know about you but in our household August and September mean Zucchini. Luckily it can be used in so many different recipes from savory to sweet and when you just can't look at it anymore it can be shredded and frozen so you can take it out when doing your holiday baking.