This dip is the perfect appetizer for any occasion. It is quick, easy, delicious and even gives you some vegetables. It is like a Cobb Salad on a cracker.
The Foodie Extravaganza gang is having a Virtual Baby Shower.....
Foodie Extravaganza is a fun group that normally gets together to celebrate Food Holidays. This month our celebration is a little different. I will let our host, Stacy of Food Lust People Love, explain:
The founder of Foodie Extravaganza, Lauren, is having a baby! She doesn't blog anymore but she does raise cattle and take amazing portraits which keep her very busy. You can check out her photography work here: https://www.laurengoehringphotography.com/ It's wonderful and I am so proud of her! Anyhoo, this event is to celebrate the birth of baby Goehring, much wanted and hard gotten. I'll update this when he/she is born. They don't want to know before.
Since this invitation was written Lauren and her husband have welcomed a gorgeous baby girl into their world. We are so very happy for all 3 of them.
I decided to make an appetizer to bring to this celebration. Let's see what the others have brought to the table........
- Classic Carol Chicken Salad from Palatable Pastime
- Cobb Dip from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Coconut Filled Tartlets - East Indian from Sneha's Recipe
- Melon Prosciutto Chevre Salad with Mint Dressing from Food Lust People Love
- Pink and Blue Sandwich Cake Cookies from Our Good Life
- Red Velvet Cupcakes from Passion Kneaded
- Toasted Sesame Seed Crackers from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Tortilla Taco Cups from Magical Ingredients
I adapted this recipe from one found at Lemon Tree Dwelling. The original recipe called for grilled corn....it's not corn season nor grilling season here right now so I omitted that. I also left off the blue cheese crumbles because, while I'm a huge fan, my guests may not be. I served the crumbles on the side for those who wanted them.