Beef tenderloin tips in a creamy mushroom sauce served over lemony pappardelle egg noodles. This is pure comfort food that will continue the warmth of the Christmas season right through dinnertime.
The Sunday Funday Bloggers are sharing Christmas Pasta Recipes today.......
Sue of Palatable Pastime is hosting today. She asked us to share a pasta dish that is suitable for a main course during the Holiday season. I often like to serve a beef tenderloin or filet mignon during the 12 Days of Christmas. That means I often have tenderloin tips from the trimmings. This delicious pasta dish is quick enough for a busy weeknight meal but elegant enough to serve to company at your holiday table.
Here are some more excellent Christmas Pasta dishes........
- Christmas Penne Pasta from Making Miracles
- Creamy Basil Sauce Served With Spaghetti Pasta -Vegetarian from Sneha’s Recipe
- Creamy White Bean Mushroom Pasta from Food Lust People Love
- Shrimp and Crab Stuffed Shells from Palatable Pastime
- Spinach Ravioli with Pan Fried Scallops from Our Good Life
- Tenderloin Tips over Lemony Pappardelle from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Tortellini Soup with Sausage & Kale from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Pasta with Roasted Tomato Sauce from Mayuri’s Jikoni
I served this up with a simple tomato/cucumber salad tossed and a lovely glass of wine from Vina Robles Vineyard. It was ready and on the table in only 30 minutes and I used up those leftover beef tips as well. That makes for a very Happy Holiday meal.