This amazingly delicious, sinfully creamy, decadent soup is a wonderful holiday treat. It makes a perfect, impressive first course at your Holiday Dinner Table.
It's time for Soup Saturday Swappers......
I am hosting this month and asked our group to share recipes for an elegant first course soup to serve up with our holiday meals.
Let's see what everyone cooked up for us today........
- Sneha’s Recipe: Cheeseburger Soup for One
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Creamy Leek Soup with Shoestring Potatoes
- Making Miracles: French Onion Potato Soup
- Karen’s Kitchen Stories: Leek and Celery Root Soup
- Pandemonium Noshery: Pear and Blue Cheese Soup
- Palatable Pastime: Shrimp in Tomato Saffron Broth