I love making stew in my slow cooker. It guarantees you moist, fork tender meat each and every time. In this version Beef and Sweet Potatoes are joined with Poblano Chiles and Southwestern spices for a flavorful, comforting dinner with barely any hands on time.
- A Day in the Life on the Farm slow cooks a Beef and Sweet Potato Stew
- Magical Ingredients sips some Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Making Miracles serves up Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- Palatable Pastime ladles out Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- Sneha’s Recipe shares Tomato Egg Pulao - Pressure Cooker
- Karen’s Kitchen Stories gives us Vietnamese-Style Chicken and Rice Soup (Instant Pot)