Crisp potato skins filled with cheese and bacon and topped with sour cream are sure to be a hit at your next holiday gathering.
The Festive Foodies are sharing Holiday Party Food today..........
I love having all different types of gatherings throughout the holidays. Elegant, sit down dinners with wines for every course. Casual buffet dinners where family and friends share holiday cheer. Fun gatherings of cocktails and finger foods. We invite family and friends over to help decorate the tree and make cookies, where we eat them as soon as they are cool enough to handle with cups of hot chocolate or glasses of ice cold milk.
So I am very excited to get more party ideas. Let's see what everyone brought to this party today......
It's time to start planning our holiday parties we all need some delicious and festive recipes to serve! Check out all these amazing holiday appetizers as part of the #HolidayPartyFood blogging event hosted by Jennifer from Take Two Tapas
HOLIDAY PARTY FOODS
- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball from Jennifer at Take Two Tapas
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail from Michaela at An Affair from the Heart
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Dip from Ashley at Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake from Julie at Hostess at Heart
- Pizza Dip from Kathryn at Kathryn's Kitchen Blog
- Snowman Cheese Ball from Liz at Eat Move Make
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip from Kathleen at The Fresh Cooky
- Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus from Audrey at That Recipe
- Mini Cheeseball Truffles from Teri at Our Good Life
- Everything Bagel Mini Pigs in a Blanket from Lisa at Blogghetti
- Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Potato Skins from Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball from Rebecca at Devour Dinner
- 4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp from Sue at Palatable Pastime
- Easy Italian Meatball Appetizer from Inger at Art of Natural Living
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates from Erin at The Spiffy Cookie
- Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella and Basil from Karen at Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Caprese Cups from Radha at Magical Ingredients