There are a lot of celebrations in this post. Let's start with the celebration that we are enjoying with Paso Robles Wine for our Wine Pairing Weekend Group. The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance generously sent me 4 bottles of wine to help with the celebration. I received no monetary compensation and all opinions and writings are strictly my own.
"This jam is delicious" I said.
I could tell that I had said the right thing, as a proud smile lit up her face. "Andre and I make it ourselves. From the black currants we pick at a neighbor's house."
I had just been to the International Marketplace earlier that day and had bought a bottle of French Black Currant preserves to use in the short rib recipe. I decided to share my enjoyment of this book along with my recipe and pairing notes. Another reason to celebrate!!
- 2013 Lone Madrone Nebbiolo + Heirloom Bean Gratin with Tomatoes and Sausage by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Hatch Chili with Turkey and Paso Wine by Cooking Chat
- Exploring the Pasobilities that Paso Robles Has to Offer by Exploring the Wine Glass
- Italian Varieties in Paso Robles by Avvinare
- Justification for Short Ribs with a Chili Wine Glaze by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Organic Castoro Cellars: Italian Roots in Paso Robles? and Working with the Earth at Biodynamic MAHA by Wine Predator...Gwendolyn Alley
- Paso Robles – The Variety Will Astound You! by Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Roasted Vegetables Shine with Single Varietals from Paso Robles by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tomato Cauliflower Soup with Dirt Diva Red Blend from Paso Robles by A Good Life
- What's So Special About Paso Robles? by Grape Experiences