Saturday, July 19, 2014

Anticipating a Crazy Week and the Weekly Menu

The Baby Shower is in one week!  7 Days!! 168 Hours!!!

Okay, I'm breathing....I planned a whole dang wedding in 1 week, I can certainly handle a baby shower.  Ohhmmmmmm.  Good thing my week starts off with Yoga on Monday night LOL.

Today Frank is conducting a CPL Class (Concealed Pistol License) so I have prepared lunch for the class. While he does that Spence and I are running to the farm  for my weekly CSA share and then we are meeting up with Amy at the Farmer's Market because today is fish day and they will have a great selection of locally caught fish.  Tonight we have a graduation party to attend and will have dinner there.

Tomorrow we are going to go to St. Marks, our parish church on Harsen's Island, for Mass.  Spence has never been to the Island so after Mass we will take a ride so he can look around and perhaps have lunch on the Island as well and then we are going over to Ting and Tony's for their housewarming party and will have dinner there.

Monday we will have an early dinner before Yoga.

Try it Tuesday is also going to be a Year of Pizza dinner.

I watched  my Food n Flix film, Like Chocolate for Water and am making our Wednesday meal based on the inspiration I received. Stop by to read the post for that day and learn all about the movie and how it inspired me. This is also the day that I am going to slow cook my pork for the Baby Shower

Thursday, Tingting is coming to spend the day.  We are making the cupcakes and cake pops for the baby shower.  I chose a crockpot meal so I didn't have to worry about dinner and could concentrate on the baking.

Friday, the rest of Spence's family arrive for the weekend.  We are going to have fish but I don't know what kind until I return from the Farmer's Market today.  Today is also the day to make the chicken wings, sweet and sour meatballs and Italian Sausages for the shower.

So make sure you stop by each day this week.  I will be sharing what I was inspired to make on Wednesday, my fish dinner on Friday as well as photos and recipes from the rest of the week.  I will also be hooking up with MSM and MPM where you can find a whole bunch more (yes, that is proper English LOL) menu ideas.



Saturday-CPL Class
Sloppy Joes
Broccoli Salad
Chips
Cookies

Sunday
Dinner at Ting and Tony's

Meatless Monday
Pasta with Spinach, Chard,  Pesto, Corn and BeansPeas

Try it Tuesday
Zucchini Pizza Boats

Wednesday
Quesadillas
Chips and Salsa
Cream Fritters ala Like Water for Chocolate

Thursday
Ginger Ale Ham with Sweet Potatoes
Corn and Summer Squash Saute

Fish Friday
Fish Fry
Macaroni and Cheese
Glazed Carrots

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like another busy week for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes but after this week I can relax and enjoy all of August.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.