This session of Answer Me This is called Meat Friday. Please join us so we can get to know you a little better.
1. Have you ever walked out of a movie? Long ago, I walked out of the "Deerhunter" during the scene where they were playing russian roulette. It was more than I could take...
2. Do you abstain from meat on Fridays? We normally have Fish Fridays and Meatless Mondays for dinner but not for the other 2 meals. I am only religious about abstaining from meat completely on Fridays during Lent.
3. What do you use most of for blogs and blogging; desktop, laptop, tablet or phone? I always have my laptop nearby when at home. Away from home, I will occasionally use my phone but mostly just to reply to comments left by others on my blog.
4. Have you ever had anything stolen from you? Holy cow, I used to live in a big city and I have had tons of things stolen, bikes, cars, money...I am glad I live in the country now.
5. Do you identify as a member of a particular ethnic group? I am a mongrel, completely American with lots of European and Canadian bloodlines mixed together. My husband and his family, however, are 100% Polish so we do enjoy and celebrate a lot of Polish traditions and customs. Also, our daughter Tingting, came to us when she was 15. She is Chinese so we also try to incorporate her traditions and customs into our lives.
This is a photo of Ciocia (aunt) Irene teaching my how to make Cruschiki (Angel Wings).
6. Seen anything weird lately? Well, ahem, we went to see The Book of Mormon yesterday . I don't know what I was expecting but I feel the need to wash my ears out with soap and go to confession for laughing at some of the most blasphemous and sacreligious songs I have ever heard.
Come on over now and Answer Me This!!!