Monday, July 14, 2014

A Day to Relax

Sunday we chose to skip canoeing and spend the day relaxing.  



Frank and I went for a ride to see what we could see.
We saw this very cool house that is falling apart.
I think this would make a great painting.


Randy and Spencer arrived to have dinner with us.
We had grilled steaks, leftover corn on the cob and leftover beans.
After dinner, Spence and I went for a pedal boat ride.


After Randy left, Frank, Spence and I went for a walk.
We saw this little lady.


And a short while later we saw these two little guys.
It was a good day.




2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.