Thursday, December 14, 2023

Abbesse de Loire Crémant de Loire Rosé to Celebrate the Holidays #Winophiles

This sparkling Rosé from Loire Valley is made from Grolleau grapes in the Champagne Method.   It is bright, vibrant, and bone-dry.  Perfect for welcoming guests with appetizers, pairing with a meal, or toasting with dessert. 

Rose Cremant Wine

The French Winophiles are celebrating the holidays with Bubbly.......
During the holidays I always like to have some Sparkling Wine on hand.  It is so versatile pairing with everything from appetizers to desserts or with nothing at all except for a clink of the glass and best wishes.  

dinner plate with Cremant

I paired this bottle of wine with a lovely dinner of  Seared Chicken Breasts with Chestnuts.  It was a lovely pairing and this dinner is perfect for a dinner party.  

This red wine grape can only be used in Rosés as the AOC does not permit it to be added to red blends.  Available through WSJ Wine Club for under $25 this delicious wine is a great alternative to Champagne delivering all the dry, crisp bubbles for much less cost.

Let's take a look at what other corks were popped this month........

Any one of these wines would be a wonderful addition to your Holiday Menu regardless of what you are cooking up.    




2 comments:

  1. I have some chestnuts in my fridge right now. No chicken breasts though. I might have to remedy that soon. And I love drinking pink wines in the winter. It makes me feel like a rebel. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.