When you think of John Legend you may think of his music, which is amazingly beautiful. You may think of his role on The Voice where he playfully and charmingly banters with Blake Shelton. You might think about his marriage to actress, Chrissy Tiegen, or maybe you remember that he was chosen by TIME magazine as one of the most influential people in 2017.
But do you think of wine when you think of John Legend?
I was first introduced to the Legend Vineyard Exclusive when I was at Coopers Hawk Winery and Restaurant one evening. They were featuring this wine made in corroboration with Legend and winemaker, John-Charles Boisset of Raymond Vineyards in Napa Valley, California.
When Nicole of Somm's Table invited us to celebrate Black History Month by featuring BIPOC Winemakers and Winery owners, I knew immediately that I wanted to feature John Legend.
I'm anxious to see who the others chose to showcase....Let's take a look......
- Truffle Chip-Crusted Goat Cheese Truffles + McBride Sisters Brut Rosé from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- The Many Talents of John Legend on A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Family and Wine Go Together for These Black-owned Businesses from My Full Wine Glass
- Black-Eyed Peas with Collard Greens and Maison Noir OPP by Cooking Chat
- Where’s Linus Sauvignon Blanc with a Shaved Vegetable Salad, Crostini, and Scallops on Cauliflower Rice Risotto on Crushed Grape Chronicles
- A Taste of Theopolis Vineyards from ENOFYLZ
- Pairing Crab Legs with Carmen Stevens’ Sauvignon Blanc by Our Good Life
- Meet Cheramie Law: Black, Female, and Founder of Texas’ Cheramie Wine from The Corkscrew Concierge
- Sipping Wines from the McBride Sisters Black Girl Magic Line by Avvinare
- Camins 2 Dreams: When a Chumash Winemaker Meets a Spanish One And Sparks Fly from Gwendolyn Alley, Wine Predator
- And here on Somm’s Table, I’m sharing An Inauguration Day Toast with Bodkin The Fearless Blanc de Blanc and Cauliflower Curry