Saturday, March 21, 2015

What's up this week and the Weekly Menu

This morning we had a funeral to attend for my Nieces', Stephanie and Denise, grandpa on their Mom's side. Their father, my brother Gary, and his first wife, Debby, have been divorced for over 20 years but Debby maintained a good relationship with our family and we ache for her loss of her beloved father.

Frank is singing at Mass this afternoon.  I am going to stay snuggled up on the couch.  Winter has returned to Michigan.  It is a drab, cold, blustery day.

Tomorrow morning the choir is singing.  I had hoped to do some Spring Cleaning in the yard but the weather decided backtrack on us, maybe we will go to the show or something instead.

The rest of the week is just a typical week for us except that Monday we get our taxes done.  Fingers crossed that we don't have to dig into our savings to pay more than we have.

Friday, Jen and Randy are coming to spend the weekend with us.  I think we will go to dinner and the show Friday night.

I am sharing, as I do each week, our Weeekly Menu.  Stop by each day as I share photos and recipes. I will also be linking up at MPM.  You should stop by there for some great menu ideas as well.

Image result for what to have for dinner

Saturday
Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Sunday
Braised Beef Rolls-Lidia's Italian American Table
Risotto Cakes

Meatless Monday
Crusty Griddle Baked Quesadillas-Rick Bayless's Mexican Kitchen

Tuesday
Austrian Style Chicken Breast-Cooking with Chef Hermann
Bibb Lettuce Salad

Wednesday
Grilled Pork Chops with Mustard and Pickles-New Polish Cuisine
Brussels Sprouts
Baked Potatoes

Thursday
Braised Chicken with Sauteed Apples and Prosecco-America Farm to Table

 Friday
Out for Dinner


2 comments:

  1. Do you cook for just you and Frank every night or does Ting come for meals too! You do such an awesome job with menu planning. I want to be just like you when I grow up!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I cook for whoever is at the table on any given night. I find it hard to cook just for two. Our priests and nuns are often recipients of leftovers from our kitchen.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.