Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Buddy Boy

It's a sad day in the Klik household today.  Our Buddy Boy who we have had for the last 14 years had to be put down.  He was the worst puppy in the world.  I promised myself that I would keep him for one year no matter what and I was so glad that I did because at one year of age we got him a puppy, our Bessie Girl who had to be put down a couple of years ago, and Buddy trasformed into the best dog in the world.


He and Pops were best of friends and now they are back together again.  

8 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. It's so hard when a loved doggie passes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The other 2 keep walking from room to room looking for him Paula....it's breaking my heart.

      Delete
    2. It is so sad. Whether they are human or not, losing a loved one is very, very painful. I send you a hug my friend!!

      Delete
  3. So very sorry to hear about Buddy. David & I are very happy we had the opportunity to see him one last time at Christmas. Well, I guess, Buddy would want the other two to continue the Klik tradition of superb hospitality. Till we meet again... R.I.P. Buddy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.