Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

I started on my wine tote project last night.  I think I learn better when I can see something done than when I try to read directions.  I think I am doing okay but I will definitely have Kirsten come and take a look so she can show me what needs to be done.

A new Joann Fabrics opened in the area and had a grand opening today so I went early and got supplies for 4 more Christmas gifts. I am excited to get started on them.  Every year as Christmas gets closer and I have unfinished projects I swear that I am going to start earlier and this year I did.  I am quite pleased with myself.  My goal is to get all gifts completed by Thanksgiving so that I have all of Advent to prepare for the Lord's Birthday.  Today I worked a little more on my wine tote, cut material for placemats and made this cute little gift tag ornament that I will use in lieu of a bow. I think I will be making several of these using up some of my Christmas scraps.




Citrus Spiced Glazed Salmon for dinner tonight with Steamed Rice Medley and Stir-fry Vegetables.


Time for choir.  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.