Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mission Accomplished

I did get to finish my Christmas project that I had been working on.  I sat with Mom while she watched tv and blind stitched my binding onto the panels.  I only had to tell her what I was making about 22 times. LOL

 
I found this fabric that I just love and that I thought would be perfect for a casserole caddy.
I followed this pattern .
 
 
The completed panels and straps.
 
 
The caddy completed and waiting for a casserole.
 
 
I purchased a covered 8x8 casserole and wooden spoon.
 
 
I made a homemade brownie mix using this recipe. I placed the mix inside the casserole and placed the casserole inside the caddy.
 
 
And here is the finished project.  I think it will make a wonderful Christmas gift.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.