Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I hope things start heating up around here....

The dogs awoke us at 5:45 this morning and the first thing we noticed is that it was cooooooold in this house.  Our furnace had quit sometime during the night.  This happened a couple of weeks ago and Frank went down, reset the furnace and life was good.  This morning.....no such luck!

What is lucky is that our furnace guy is also our dear friend Kurt who should be here shortly.  In the meanwhile what do you do when the furnace is out?  We turned on all of the fireplaces, grabbed the electric heater from the basement and brought it up to the bedroom, turned on the heat vent in the master bath so we could shower without turning to ice and snuggled in bed until things warmed up a bit.  It is now 67* in the house.  Not too bad but still chilly.  So I turned on the oven and made some muffins.....warmed up the kitchen and warmed up our bellies so we are ready to face the day!


Raisin Bran Muffins.
Quick, Easy and Delicious.



5 comments:

  1. I know how you felt we lost power this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hope yours is back on. We just got home with the part and are waiting for Kurt to come back and install it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb had heat so i called to come and get me and the dog and denise so we could warm up. Heats back on and hope your is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that the furnace always goes out in the winter and the A/C on the hottest day of summer? I'm glad you are all fixed up again!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.