I have enjoyed Tablas Vineyards wines before but, until this event, I did not realize they had a tie to France and were a culmination of friendship between the Haas family and Perrin family who chose to open a winery in Paso Robles, Californa because of it's similarity to the Rhone region of France.
- For the Love of Pinot Noir: An American-French Partnership in Oregon by Always Ravenous
- French Roots in Dundee Hills: Drouhin Reds with Lacquered Baby Back Ribs by Culinary Cam
- La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir and Les Cadrans de Lassegue Saint-Emilion Grand Cru: Two Jackson Family Wines from Two Countries Paired with Pork Roast by Wine Predator...Gwendolyn Alley
- Maison Joseph Drouhin: From Beaune to the Dundee Hills by Food Wine Click!
- Southeast Asian Flavors Sizzle at Domaine Carneros by Wineivore
- Tablas Creek Patelin De Tablas Blanc + a Recipe by Tablas Creek Vineyard by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- The Sun Never Sets on Chandon by Side Hustle Wino