This recipe is wonderful to serve when having guests because it goes together so quickly and easily leaving you plenty of time to spend with your company.
Welcome to the 2021 edition of Fish Friday Foodies......................
Rebekah of Making Miracles is hosting this first event of the year for this group and asked us to share Company Worthy Fish and Seafood saying.......
"Be Our Guest"! For January's Fish Friday Foodie event share a dish that you deem company worthy; maybe something that was served to you once that you were impressed by, or a dish that has had rave reviews from friends or family when you've shared it with them".
Let's take a look at what everyone is serving up.....................
- Creamy Shrimp Newburg by Food Lust People Love
- Crispy Shrimp Triangle Spring Rolls by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Dungeness Crab Risotto and Some Italian Bubbles by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Easy and Elegant Garlicky Shrimp Pasta by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Prawn Patio by Sneha's Recipe
- Tilapia Curry by Zesty South Indian Kitchen
- Mediterranean Baked Fish by Making Miracles
Fish Friday Foodies is a group of bloggers who want to add more fish and seafood into their diets. We decided to help each other by sharing recipes on the 3rd Friday of each month based on an ingredient or theme chosen by one of the members.
We love having new members and fresh ideas. If you are a food blogger and would like to join in the fun just leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog name and url and I will be happy to add you to our facebook group.
Easy and Elegant Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 8 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked per package directions.
- 3 T. minced garlic
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Saute the garlic in olive oil in a large skillet over med high heat for a minute. Add the shrimp and continue to cook, tossing the shrimp until it turns pink, about 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and crushed red pepper.
- Place the pasta on a platter and pour the shrimp and seasoned oil over all.
Sat. Fat (grams)1.66