Sunday, May 5, 2019

Korean Chicken Skewers #OurFamilyTable

These deliciously spicy chicken skewers are sure to be appreciated by all the men in your life on this Father's Day or any day that you want a quick easy dinner that will impress and be loved.


We are getting ready for a #FantasticFathersDay .........


No photo description available.


Fantastic Father's Day


We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!

I am writing this post at the last moment with the hopes of joining in with the folks at the From Our Dinner Table group.  I just finished packing up as we are flying home from the Caribbean today where we spent an amazing week diving, relaxing and laughing with a great group of people.  Stay tuned for that post.  Frank took some amazing underwater photos to share with you.



So very quickly, let me tell you about this delicious dinner that is sure to please.  I served these skewers up with these Easy Pickled Veggies.  It was the perfect meal, ready to serve in half an hour.


I made mine on a grill pan but if the men in your life want to grill on Father's Day these are perfect for that as well.


This recipe for the skewers as well as the pickled veggies came from Cuisine at Home as so many of my recipes do.  If you want to make this meal a little heartier I suggest serving up this Ginger Rice along with it.





Korean Chicken Skewers

Yield: 4 servings
Author:
prep time: 10 Mcook time: 10 Mtotal time: 20 M
These deliciously spicy chicken skewers are sure to be appreciated by all the men in your life on this Father's Day or any day that you want a quick easy dinner that will impress and be loved.

ingredients:

  • 2 T. gochujang, found in Asian section of grocers.
  • 2 T. rice vinegar
  • 1 T. soy sauce
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 T. sugar
  • 2 t. sesame oil
  • 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into chunks

instructions:

How to cook Korean Chicken Skewers

  1. Whisk together the gochujang, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and oil.  Add the chicken and toss to coat.  Thread onto skewers and grill until cooked through about 5 minutes per side.  

NOTES:

Adapted from Cuisine at Home, Issue #134
Calories
321.43
Fat (grams)
10.93
Sat. Fat (grams)
2.83
Carbs (grams)
10.43
Fiber (grams)
0.14
Net carbs
10.29
Sugar (grams)
7.91
Protein (grams)
43.51
Sodium (milligrams)
807.81
Cholesterol (grams)
137.99
#chicken, #asian, #skewers
Entrees, Chicken
Korean
Created using The Recipes Generator



8 comments:

  1. What an awesome dish for a backyard cookout! I can't wait to entertain this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious! I love Korean chicken but have never made it on the grill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooooo good, especially when it gets charred a bit.

      Delete
  3. These look delicious. I love using my grill pan. I've added your post to my post =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks tasty. I think I need to shake up my summer grilling routine!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.