Monday, February 2, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook for February 2nd, 2015


I am happy to link up on Mondays with Peggy of The Simple Woman and share my daybook.

Outside my window:

 the 3rd largest snowfall in Michigan.

I am thinking: That I am happy it is Frank out there plowing and not me.

I am thankful: That we have a warm house in which to stay, plenty of food in the cupboards and all of our family safe and sound.

I am wearing: sweat pants and sweat shirt and of course, my fit bit which is not recording many steps so far today.

I am creating: a plan of action for some organization that needs to get done around the house.

I am going: Absolutely nowhere today.

I am wondering: If we are going to have more snow this evening.  Right now the skies are a lovely blue and the sun is shining.

I am reading: Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo.  I got this book from my Books & Bloggers Swap.  I am finding it very good and very disturbing.

I am hoping: To get into the dive shop to try out my new BCD before our trip on Saturday.

I am learning:  How to live with a baby in the house again and having a blast.

I am pondering: our upcoming vacation and what I should pack.


St. Eustatius here I come!!!!

In my kitchen: We are celebrating #TripleSBites all week long and sharing all of our Spice, Saucy and Sexy recipes for Valentines Day and Beyond.  We are also hosting a Giveaway.

A Favorite Quote for Today

One of my Favorite Things:  Cuddling up in front of the fire with my book and glancing up at all the beautiful snowscape surrounding me in my cozy little house.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of snow! I am happy to say that we have none on the ground here but it is oh, so cold. Only 21* right now! Brrrr

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.