Friday, February 13, 2015

News from Home

I got a couple of messages from home today.  Jackie sent me a message letting my know that Mom is doing great and is being moved into her new room today.  That helps me to breathe a little easier...I always feel guilty if I don't see Mom for a few days.

I also got some photos from Tingting to give my my baby fix.

I cannot believe how much I am pining away for this little munchkin who has only been in my life for 5 short months!  Here's my baby........







2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures. I know exactly how you feel about your mom. I used to have those same feelings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula....I am sure it is just my Type A personality peeking through.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.