Monday, February 16, 2015

No More Whining, just the Weekly Menu.

It's a short weekly menu this week since we just got home but I have some great meals planned so please make sure to stop by each day for photos and recipes.  You are going to want to pop by MPM as well for lots of great menu ideas.

I am continuing my cookbook challenge but using the cookbooks I had scheduled before our trip and did not use. I also have several club recipes I will be sharing this week.

Tonight we will have an early dinner and then while the others are enjoying yoga I will be attending a meeting at the church.

Friday we are going out for dinner with our friends, Rob and Linda, at Murphy's Inn.  Rob's band will be playing afterwards.

Image result for I'm starving



Saturday
Out of town

Sunday
Out of town

Monday
Pork Chops with Apples and Potatoes-Cook's Companion

Tuesday
Beef Bones Vegetable Soup for Food n Flix

Ash Wednesday
Lemon Pasta for Cook the Books and CICGinger Venison Stir Fry-Someone's in the with Hudsons

Thursday
Venison Stir Fry-Someone's in the with Hudsons

Friday
Out for Dinner

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love venison! We have some coming our way soon from a friend - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love venison as well and were gifted quite a bit so I will be continuing to share more recipes. Thanks for stopping by Jayne

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.