Saturday, February 28, 2015

Prepping for the Party and the Weekly Menu

Today will be spent running around and getting everything we need for tomorrow's big splash.....get it??....Dive Party? Splash?   Oh, never mind.......

First we have to go move a refrigerator.  Our rectory had a pipe burst and the kitchen was destroyed so the priests need to use one of the refrigerators from the food pantry until their kitchen is repaired and new appliances are purchased.  When we get home I will start prepping the food for tomorrow and Frank will make dinner for us....his specialty....Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.

The rest of the week is pretty quiet, just normal every day stuff except for Tuesday we are going out for dinner with Frank's family and on Friday my second eldest brother is going in for Triple Bypass Surgery....Prayers are welcome and requested.  I am not sure if I will be at the hospital, taking care of his grandkids or standing vigil at home.  His daughter is going to let me know where I am needed.  I am sure that everything is going to go without a hitch so we have made plans to get together with friends for dinner with the understanding that it is subject to change.

So here is my Weekly Menu.  Stop by each day for photos and recipes and make sure you join us at MPM for great menu ideas.



Saturday
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

Sunday-Dive Party
See Menu here-Statia Cookbook, International Menu Cookbook
See some recipes here

Meatless Monday
Cherry Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Frittata-Eggs

Tuesday
Out for Dinner with Family

Wednesday
Oven Braised Short Ribs with Fennel-Things Cooks Love
Egg Noodles

Thursday
City Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Glazed Carrots

Friday
Out with Friends







2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to tomorrow. If you need anything else just let me know , I will be up at the store so I can come early and help if needed....:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.