Monday, June 23, 2014

Playing Favorites

Today's Photo of the Day Challenge asks if we have a favorite pair of sandals.  Well, I have a favorite pair of flipflops...Does that count??


I'm glad I had gotten a pedi last week so that you don't feel like vomiting when you look at this picture LOL.

Speaking of Spas....Buddy, Bella and Fiona enjoyed a spa day today and look all lovely and refreshed!! They got baths, had their nails and ears done and Buddy got a haircut.  Here they are looking all spiffy!!





4 comments:

  1. Gah, your dogs are the sweetest! And your pedi looks fab. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are spectacular. And my favorite sandals are the throw-back version Nike flip flops! Best things ever made!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.