Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summertime, Summertime, Some Some Summertime....


Today's Photo of the Day Challenge asks us to post a Pic of  "What Summer Looks Like" to us.  This is exactly what summer looks like to me but unfortunately I won't have time for this today as we have an early afternoon wedding to attend.  So I stole this photo from an earlier post and I'm reposting it today.  Is that cheating??  Do you think they will kick me out of the Challenge??

And it would be an absolutely perfect day for this today!!  The sun is shining, the sky is clear, there is no humidity.  Just perfect.  Tomorrow is supposed to be much the same but we will be tied up all day with Mass in the morning, then a funeral luncheon and then a birthday dinner.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that Monday is beautiful also so I am able to make this picture a reality again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.