Monday, June 16, 2014

Motivation

Our Photo a Day Challenge today from Carrots n Cake asks what motivates me today.  Hmmmmm.  I wasn't very motivated today.  I got up, took care of my morning routine, went and saw Mom (she was not as happy or content as yesterday), went for a mani/pedi, met Frank for lunch before heading to the funeral home.  Frank's cousin Tom passed away after being diagnosed with cancer in February. Tom was a young man.  That motivates me to live each day as if it is my last because, you never know, it just might be.

I had a touch of a headache all day and when I came home I didn't feel very motivated to do much of anything.


Then I saw my Nook lying there...beckoning to me.
And it motivated me to grab it and my floating chair and spend the afternoon relaxing in the pool!!


6 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.