Monday, June 16, 2014

It's a Que Sera Sera World


I would like to introduce you all to my Great-Niece, Teaghyn Lou.
This is Dawn's Granddaughter.

When Pops was alive one of his favorite sayings when the unexpected or unplanned happened was "this is a que sera sera world".  Pops was very accepting of his children, grandchildren and their choices. His love was unconditional.  I strive to live up to that standard and to relax and enjoy the "Que Sera Sera World".  I hope this video makes your heart smile as brightly as it made mine.

This is too cute to keep to myself so I am sharing it at Wednesday Whatsits this week.

Happy Monday all.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweetheart! My mom used to sing that song to us all the time when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she adorable...I just can't get enough of that video.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.