Monday, June 2, 2014

Just Put One Foot in Front of the Other



The prompt for today's photo a day challenge asks "What is Keeping You Going Today?".  When I read that prompt this song popped into my head so I thought I would share it with you.  Not only is it Monday but it was a gray, rainy Monday...but as always the sun came out or it will come out tomorrow....Oh wait, that is a different song LOL.

I thought that this prompt was apropos since I have been rather stressed out and down in the dumps lately worrying about my health, Ting's pregnancy, and the need to make a decision about Mom.  I had to force myself out of bed this morning but I am glad I did.  My Amy called and we met up for lunch.  She always makes me feel better.  Another thing that helps is doing something I love for someone I love....In this case I started on a quilt for the baby.  So for my photo today I am sharing the 9 different fabrics that will be used for the quilt.




4 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how much I love that song, that movie and that Kringle! Any claymation cartoon with Fred Astaire is a winner in my book. And the winter warlock....OH, I am going to have to dig it out and watch it tonight! I'm humming the tune right now!!!! You have just made me extremely happy, happy, happy!!! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video clip. I have never heard that song. I love all the fabrics you have picked out for the baby!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.