Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Schedule.....What Schedule!!

Today's Photo of the Day Challenge asks if our flowers are blooming and to take a pic of our favorite. Some of my flowers have bloomed and gone....tulips, daffodils, peonies, lilacs.  Some are blooming right now...daylilies, roses.  But my favorites are my daisies....none are blooming yet, but they are close and then I will have hundreds that last the entire summer....YAY!!


I don't know why the daisies should be on schedule.  Nothing else in my life is.  I kinda thought that when Mom did not live here anymore I would have all kinds of free time.  I guess I do because I have been running around like crazy.  What I don't have lately is any home time.  I have not made one meal from my Weekly Menu this week.  Monday we ended up eating out and tonight we grabbed hot dogs before getting ready for Danielle's recital.

Our menu is on for tomorrow though so I will be posting several new recipes including a Peanut Butter and Jelly Cake that I am making in honor of Kirsten's birthday that was last Sunday but which we will be celebrating tomorrow.

Stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.