Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Answer me this....

When I finished linking my last post to List it Tuesday I went back, as I always do, to see what things others have posted.  I stopped by Syncopated Mama  who listed 20 of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen and noticed that her post was also linked to a little game called Answer Me This, hosted by Catholic All Year.

You all know I am a sucker for this kind of thing so, of course, I joined in and now I am going to Answer You This.

1. Do you have a smart phone?  I sure do and I use it for very important things like facebook and candy crush.

2. Which is your favorite meal of the day?  Dinner, it is always shared with my husband and usually with other family members and friends.

3. Shower or bath? Shower...I don't even have a bath in my master suite but boy do I have a great shower!!




4. Think of a person you love. How many days have you been in love with that person? (Don't worry, this site will do the math for you. And, hey, now you can order this card!)  10.325 Days.....I cannot remember life without loving him!!

5. What's the best church you've ever been inside?  I will have to go with Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago.

Holy Name Cathedral :: Welcome


6. Happy Feast of the Visitation (on Saturday)! Has anyone ever come to help YOU?
Too numerous to count.  God has blessed me with the best family and friends in the world!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you and Frank..you are such a good looking couple and it radiates love!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.