Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wedding Saturday and the Weekly Menu


We have a wedding for Frank's cousin, Paul, this afternoon so we will be having dinner at the reception following the ceremony.

Tomorrow we are going to the funeral for David and then to Frank's sister's house to celebrate her birthday. We are picking Mom up on the way and taking her with us.  I am a little nervous about it because I don't know what to expect when we take her back to the Memory Care Center.

Tuesday we are going out to dinner with friends.

Wednesday we will have an early dinner before going to our niece, Danielle's dance recital.

Thursday we will be having dinner with Jennifer who is coming down to go with us on the cruise.  I don't know if I am cooking and having Amy and Doug join us or if we are going to go out somewhere so I am leaving the evening menu free until a decision is made.

Friday we leave for the cruise!!!  wooohooooooo!

So here is what my Weekly Menu looks like for right now...as you know, and as often happens, it is subject to change.  Stop by each day for photos and recipes and to learn of any unexpected happenings that change our scheduled meals.  You should also stop by MPM and MSM  for more great menu ideas.


Saturday 
Wedding

Sunday
Birthday Celebration at Roz and Ron's

Meatless Monday

Try it Tuesday
We are trying a Cuban Restaurant we have not yet been to.

Wednesday
Hamburgers
Potato Salad

Thursday
To be Decided (It's been Decided)
Beer Butt Chicken
Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
Grilled Asparagus
Semi-Dry Tomatoes and Mozzarella Salad

Friday
See you in the Bahamas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.