It was a Dark n' Stormy night here on the farm. All the family had taken their little goblins home after the last pool outing of the year, and Grammy and Grampy were ready to relax.
When Grampy asked what he could get for me, I asked for this cousin of a Moscow Mule made with Dark Rum instead of Vodka.
I asked for this particular cocktail because Sue of Palatable Pastime invited us to join her in sharing a drink recipe allowing us to "name our own poison". I decided to go with a cocktail because....well, cocktails......
Any drink recipe was fair game, though, so make sure you take a look at what the others are sharing if you prefer a mocktail, punch or other non-alcoholic treat.
- Satan's Whiskers from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Whiskey Sour Mocktail from Sneha’s Recipe
- Dark and Stormy Cocktail from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Reincarnation Instant Breakfast from Palatable Pastime
- Jeepers Creepers Martini from Culinary Cam
- DIY Starbucks Pumpkin Sauce and Pumpkin Spice Latte from Amy's Cooking Adventures
If you are a fan of Moscow Mules you will love this Dark n' Stormy cocktail, perfect to enjoy after passing out treats to all the little beggars on All Hallow's Eve. Cheers!!
Dark n' Stormy
- 2 oz. dark rum
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Ginger Beer
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add the dark rum and lime juice
- Top with Ginger Beer, stir and serve.
Fat (grams)0.01 g
Sat. Fat (grams)0 g
Carbs (grams)1.35 g
Fiber (grams)0.06 g
Net carbs1.29 g
Sugar (grams)0.34 g
Protein (grams)0.06 g
Sodium (milligrams)3.74 mg
Cholesterol (grams)0 mg