February is quite the month. Coldest month of the year for many of us, which makes us think about snuggling together to stay warm. Of course, we also celebrate St. Valentine Day which encourages thoughts of love and tenderness.
We celebrate Black History Month here in the USA where we acknowledge and appreciate of our fellow brothers and sisters who have contributed so much to our American history. It is American Heart Month and as always hearts are the symbol of love. The Superbowl is played where we turn out to cheer and show love for our favorite team.
It is February and LOVE is in the air. So with these thoughts in mind I asked my fellow Winophiles to share what French Wines they break out when they are feeling L'Amour.
Here is what they had to say......
- Susannah of Avvinare is "Falling In Love All Over Again, With Champagne".
- Robin of Crushed Grape Chronicles shares "Finding the right wine for Romance…we chose a trip to the Loire".
- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla is "Keeping It Spicy: Blackened Salmon + Domaine Lafage Cuvee Nicolas 2018".
- Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm says "Love is in the Air and We are Spicing Things Up with a Cahors Wine paired with an American Steak".
- Cathie of Side Hustle Wino tells us "Love is on the Table".
- Terri of Our Good Life sings "Wild Thing, I Think I Love Le Pont Bandol and Wild Caught Orange Roughy"
- Nicole of Somm's Table shares “A Girls’ Weekend, Grilled Branzino, and a Mag of Palmer & Co. Champagne “
- Gwendolyn of Wine Predator dishes up a twofer with "It’s Loveuary! Romance from France: Fun Fondue, Coq a Vin" and "Clink sustainably: Create climate conscious conversations with Bordeaux Wines and Stemple Creek Ranch Beef "