Delicious, tender carrot and pineapple laced crumb spiced with cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Baked to perfection and covered with a pineapple cream cheese frosting before getting a sprinkle of Spring Sunshine.....
It is time for Spring Sweets Week.....woooohoooooo!!!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
I am going to tell you all about the prizes that you can win and how to enter to win them but first let me share what the other bloggers are sharing today!
Monday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- A PEEP into the Upcoming #SpringSweetsWeek Festivities by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Blueberry Shortbread by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Carrot Cake Balls by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Cake Nest Cookies by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Carrot Cake Swirl Cheesecake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Coconut Lemon Pound Cake by The Crumby Kitchen
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Double Lemon Buttercream Cupcakes by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Easy Marshmallow Popcorn Balls by House of Nash Eats
- Easy Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars by Creative Southern Home
- Healthier Orange Julius Copycat by Simply Inspired Meals
- Individual Italian Easter Breads by Cookaholic Wife
- Lemon Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding by The Freshman Cook
- Lemon Cream Pie by Home Sweet Homestead
- Lemon Ricotta Stuffed Crepes with Cherry Syrup by Cooking With Carlee
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Mini Strawberry Mousse Tarts by A Savory Feast
- Orange Pineapple Nice Cream Pops by Crumb Top Baking
- PB&J PEEPSomars by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Peach Blueberry Upside Down Cake by The Tip Garden
- Peeps Shortbread Checkerboard by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Roasted Strawberry Mousse Tart by The Gingered Whisk
- Soft Frosted Lemon Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Spring Fruit and Rice Krispies Treat Kabobs by Blogghetti
- Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie by Books n' Cooks
- Sweet Breakfast Crepes by The Speckled Palate
- Toasted Pound Cake by Our Good Life
- Vanilla Bean Dutch Baby with Strawberry Hibiscus Syrup by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Strawberry and Champagne Scones with Champagne Glaze by Family Around the Table
- White Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting by Sweet Beginnings
- Xangos by Palatable Pastime
These cupcakes are perfect for Easter, Mother's Day or any Spring celebration. They are easy and quick enough that you don't even need an occasion. Serve them up one night just to surprise your family with a little homemade loving.
These sprinkles not only taste good they are absolutely adorable. Look at those bunnies, carrots and eggs sprinkled in with the pastel jimmies and candy pearls.
I will be joining in all week long with the other participants who are sharing dishes to make your Spring Sweet!! Stop by tomorrow when I share a sweet and healthy way to start your day.
#cake, #cupcakes, #carrots, #pineapple, #spice, #creamcheese, #holidaybaking, #Easter,
Desserts, Cakes, Cupcakes
Yield: 12 servingsPin it
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
prep time: 1 hourcook time: 30 minstotal time: 1 hours and 30 mins
Delicious, tender carrot and pineapple laced crumb spiced with cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Baked to perfection and covered with a pineapple cream cheese frosting.
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. ginger
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 carrots, scraped and grated
- 1/2 c. crushed pineapple drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 t. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. crushed pineapple, drained
- Place flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in the large bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Stir on low speed to combine.
- Add oil, melted butter and vanilla to the dry ingredients with the speed still on low. When moistened, increase the speed to medium and add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each.
- Turn speed to low and fold in carrots and pineapple.
- Divide the batter between a 12 cup cupcake tin that has been treated with baking spray. Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 25-30 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the center of a cupcake removes cleanly.
- Move to a cooling rack and cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning onto the rack to cool completely.
- In small bowl of stand mixer, fitted with paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy. Stir in the vanilla. Gradually add the powdered sugar, using low speed to incorporate and then using high speed until creamy.
- Turn speed to low and fold in the pineapple.
- Spread frosting onto the completely cooled cupcakes and garnish as desired (I recommend Sprinkle Pop products)
Adapted from a recipe found in Cuisine at Home, Issue #50.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Property of A Day in the Life on the Farm
Created using The Recipes Generator
Check out the amazing prizes you can win in our #SpringSweetsWeek Giveaway!
Prize #1: Swiss Diamond Cookware is giving one winner an XD Nonstick 6 Piece Newlywed Kitchen Kit! Swiss Diamond’s 6-Piece XD Newlywed Set is the ultimate nonstick cookware collection, with a pot or pan for nearly every recipe you can think of! Nothing conducts heat more efficiently than diamonds, and combined with the extra-thick cast aluminum body, these pans have amazingly even heat distribution. With this superior heat retention, they sear ingredients as well as stainless steel, but without the messy cleanup. The XD nonstick coating releases so well, you can cook anything without a drop of oil or butter. This set includes a 9.5" fry pan, an 8" fry pan, a 2.2 quart saucepan with lid, and 5.5 quart soup pot with lid. Swiss Diamond® International dates back to 1974, when HORT Coating Center SA was founded in Sierre, Switzerland, as a scientific research company exploring new materials and surface coatings. Fast forward a few years to 2001, when a revolutionary nonstick coating suitable for use on cookware was developed, which led to the creation of Swiss Diamond® International SA. Visit https://www.swissdiamond.com/ for delicious recipes and the best nonstick cookware around.
Prize #2: Dixie Crystals is giving one winner the Wilton Ultimate Cake Decorating Tools Set! What better way to decorate your cakes made with Dixie Crystals sugar then to use this decorating set? A blue and white rectangular organizer caddy has 4 see-through drawers and 2 top compartments for holding tips, plus slots on the side to hold spatulas. Included in the caddy are 263 pieces including piping tips, a practice board, decorating bags, straight and angled spatulas, flower nails and an icing comb. There's also a lot of handy fondant tools including a roller, cut-out sets, impression mats, modeling tools, shaping foam and a fondant smoother. It's a cake decorators dream! Since 1917, Dixie Crystals® has been the South’s choice for high-quality sugar and sweeteners. Our pure cane sugar products are all natural, non-GMO and provide consistently delicious results. Visit www.dixiecrystals.com for hundreds of recipes, holiday ideas, great ways to get kids baking in the kitchen, and plenty of baking videos.
Prize #3: Melissa's Produce is giving one winner an Organic Family Produce Box. This box contains 100% organic fruits and vegetables including kale, cucumbers, apples, pears, lemons, oranges, carrots, onions, celery, garlic, and so much more! It's easy to get in your five servings of fruits and vegetables with this fun produce box. Joe and Sharon Hernandez founded Melissa's Produce with a decade of produce industry experience in a small, rented produce warehouse lunchroom. The original office had just three telephones and four chairs. In a few short years the company would grew to occupy a newly renovated and expanded 280,000 square foot office and warehouse complex. The Melissa's brand is named after Joe and Sharon's daughter, who takes an active role in the company. The company's Food Service Division has become a full-service operation that supplies culinary professionals with staples, exotics and Melissa's full line of organic produce. Visit https://www.melissas.com to find the best fruits, vegetables, gifts, and to get tasty recipes.
Prize #4: Nancy's Yogurt is giving one winner a fabulous Nancy's Yogurt tote bag full of fun items! One winner will receive a tote bag stuffed with coupons for free Nancy's Yogurt products, a super cute T-shirt, recipe cards, and Post-Its. It's everything you need to learn more about Nancy's Yogurt. Chuck and Sue Kesey opened Springfield Creamery in Oregon in 1960 right after they got married. For the first decade they focused on bottling glass jugs of milk for home delivery and school lunches. Nancy Van Brasch Hamren joined the Creamery in 1969 and shared her recipe for making yogurt. Nancy’s became the first yogurt sold in the United States to contain live probiotics. In 1999 Nancy's Yogurt began distributing to all 50 states. Today there are nearly 60 employees and Springfield Creamery makes over 100 cultured dairy and soy products. To learn more about Nancy's Yogurt, the products they sell, and how they make their products visit https://nancysyogurt.com/.
Prize #5: PEEPS is giving one winner a gift card to PEEPS® & Co. The winner can choose from a variety of delicious PEEPS® & Co candy items as well as apparel. They even have fun gifts like throw blankets, slippers, plush bunnies, and socks. The choice is yours! Just Born, the company that makes PEEPS® & Co., was founded in 1923 in New York and moved to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania in 1932. Just Born got its name when founder, Sam Born, proudly displayed in his store window an evolving line of daily-made candy, declaring them "just born". Today we enjoy the wonderful combination of sweet colored sugar and fluffy marshmallows that create the unforgettable taste experience of PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Candies. Visit https://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/ to buy PEEPS® & Co. candy, gifts, and apparel.
Prize #6: Barlean's is giving one winner a bottle of Seriously Delicious Omega-3, Extra Strength Ideal CBD Hemp Oil, and a bag of Super Seeds. Seriously Delicious Omega-3 is a tasty way to add Omega-3's to your diet without a fishy after taste. The Extra Strength Ideal CBD Hemp Oil is made from US grown hemp, contains no artificial ingredients, has a natural mint flavor, and is gluten free, vegan, and is known to . Super Seeds are a delicious way to add antioxidants and Omega-3's to your morning oatmeal, smoothies, and yogurt. Barlean's believes that people can make a difference in the world through ordinary purchases. They are on a mission to make premium natural supplements and functional foods that feed the mind and body and using our profits to support outreach programs for people in need, both locally and around the world. Visit www.barleans.com to learn more about their products, community, and where you can purchase their products.
Prize #7: Adams Extract is giving one winner four of their amazing extracts and a set of their food colors. The extracts include Pure Almond Extract, Pure Vanilla Extract, and Pure Lemon Extract. The winner will also receive Adams Best Twice as Strong Vanilla which is awesome to bake with. John A. Adams began making and selling his Green Plant Sarsaparilla extract in 1888 in Battle Creek, Michigan. In 1905, he moved his family to Beeville, TX. Working with just $6.71 worth of materials on top of an old icebox, John A. Adams created a new formula for vanilla. His wife tested it by whipping up a cake and announced, "John, this is the BEST flavoring I have ever used.” “Well, that’s old man Adams BEST,” he responded. The name stuck, and Adams Best was born! Today, Adams manufactures and markets under several Adams Brand banners, including Adams Best®, Adams Extract®, Adams® Seasoning & Spice, and many more. To learn more about Adams Extract, to shop their products, or to find delicious recipes visit https://www.adamsextract.com/default.aspx.
Prize #8: Sprinkle Pop is giving one winner six fabulous sprinkle mixes from their Easter collection! The sprinkle mixes include Hangin' with my Peeps, Bewitched, Signature, Green Tea, Cottontail Confetti, and Egg Hunt. These fun sprinkles are a great addition to any spring or Easter baked goods. Liz Butts founded Sprinkle Pop in Texas. Liz found that not only can she pinpoint exactly what sprinkle color combinations work best together, she can create a custom blend with the perfect textures. She grew the business from a one-woman show operating out of the small “sprinkle room” in her house on nights and weekends then soon expanded to a dedicated warehouse space with a devoted team of sprinkle fairies in under a year. She makes delicious sprinkle mixes that are custom, vibrant and luxurious. Over 50% of all the sprinkles are dyed in house so they are one of a kind! Visit https://sprinklepop.shop/ to shop their sprinkles, learn how they give back to the community, and for fun recipes!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.