Friday, May 19, 2017

Weekly Menu as the Month of May winds down....

It has been a Merry Little Month of May around here.  I have been crazy busy.  Anniversary celebrations, Birthday celebrations, traveling, Mother's Day, hosting out of town guests for our church, hosting dinner parties....it has been non stop.

But now.....now we can kick back, relax and breathe......

The calendar is quieting down and this week there is nothing out of the ordinary happening. Sunday, our friends, Steve and Sharon are coming for dinner.  I have a church meeting Monday night.  We get to keep our Angel Face on Tuesday and Wednesday, then her mama's internship is over so our time spent with her will be changing according to her mama's new work and school schedule. Thursday is choir.  And that's it.....nothing else on the calendar...yet.  I figured I should add in that yet because chances are life will get crazy again.

Next week we are celebrating #BBQWeek and I will be sharing several dishes from last weeks menu including Asian Inspired Pork Kebabs.  I will also be sharing the Ginger Marinated Tuna Steaks that I served to John and Kirsten for dinner tonight.  We had a great evening visiting and playing Sequence. The girls won two out of three.  Are you a Sequence fan?

Image result for sequence game

So here is what I'm cooking up this week.  What's on your menu?

Saturday
Pork and Asparagus Stir Fry
Steamed Brown Rice

Sunday
Ginger Chicken Soup
Caprese Salad
Pan Seared Filet Mignon
Smashed Red Skin Puffs
Garlic Green Beans
Lemon Bars

Meatless Monday
Cheese Ravioli
Salad

Tuesday
Hamburgers
Homemade Potato Chips

Wednesday
Warm German Potato Salad with Chicken Sausage

Thursday
Out before Choir

Fish Friday
Summer Shrimp Scampi
Angel Hair pasta





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week of eating at your house. Ours are going to be light menus. We will leave next week for Georgia and I don't want a bunch of stuff in the fridge. Never know what can happen when one is gone from home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it graduation time already?? How exciting. Have a lot of fun and if you have time stop by the Georgia Aquarium, it is amazing.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.