Yesterday, I shared a recipe for Thai Noodle Salad that was TO DIE FOR!! Today I am sharing the Pork Kebabs that I had made to go along with that salad. You are going to love them.
While your kebabs are grilling you will whip up a BBQ sauce that is chock full of Asian Flavors.
I want to take a moment to thank Ellen of Family Around the Table for all her hard work on this event. I would also like to thank Michigan Asparagus for the wonderful gift package that you went and entered at the beginning of this post. There are a lot of great recipes being shared today and we will be back again on Friday to finish up this party. You will find links to the other recipes being shared today right below mine. Happy Hump Day!!!
Asian Inspired Pork Kebabs
adapted from Women's Day
1 (1" thick) boneless pork loin chop, per person
1 T. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
3 T. ketchup
2 T. creamy peanut butter
2 T. rice vinegar
2 T. soy sauce
1 T. honey ( I used tangerine flavored)
pinch of crushed red pepper, to taste
Cut the chop(s) into 1" pieces. Place in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and toss to coat. Thread onto skewers and set aside.
Whisk together the ketchup, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, honey and crushed red pepper.
Grill the skewers over hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Slather with the sauce, flip and cook for about 2 minutes. Slateher other side, flip and cook another minute or two until the sauce starts to caramelize a bit. Print Recipe
More Great BBQ Week Recipes
- Asian Inspired Pork Kebabs from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Brats with Grilled Corn Relish from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Grilled Artichokes from Caroline's Cooking
- Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches from Tip Garden
- Marinated Lamb Chops from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Shish Tawook (Lebanese Chicken Skewers) from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka with Masala Grilled Corn from Palatable Pastime