Saturday, May 6, 2017

Nashville Bound and a short Weekly Menu

We have a pretty exciting week coming up and I can't wait to share it with you!!

Tonight, we are meeting up with Amy, Doug, Jen, Lili and Spencer.  We are going to a new Polish Restaurant that opened in the area and then going to a  Joe Diffie concert to benefit Veterans.  Amy and Doug gave Frank the tickets as a birthday present



Jen and the kids came down for our 25th Anniversary Dinner that we are celebrating tomorrow afternoon.  Amy and Doug are generously hosting this dinner as a gift to us.  They have arranged for a private room at one of our favorite restaurants.  All we have to do is show up.

Monday is the beginning of #BrunchWeek here on the blog.  A huge group of bloggers will be sharing brunch recipes all week long.  I am pretty excited about the recipes I am sharing and our sponsors are also having a great raffle that you are not going to want to miss.

Tuesday, we are spending the day with our Little Miss as we do each week.  I can't tell you how much we enjoy getting our midweek Melody fix.  We are kind of dreading when her Mama no longer has Tuesday night classes.  We plan on taking her to see "Born in China" this week.

Image result for Born in China

Normally, we take our Angel Face home to Mama on Wednesdays but this week our friend, Karen, will be coming to take care of her and return Melody home before returning to the house to take care of the mutts for us because we are Nashville Bound!!!!!

Pray for good weather because the plan is for Frank to fly us and my brother, Dick and his wife, Jackie, to spend a few days down south in Tennessee.  The airport at which we will land is a mere 15 minute taxi ride from our hotel.  We are staying at the Clarion which is over by the Stadium and has a shuttle to the downtown area.  Not as convenient as staying downtown but a WHOLE LOT less expensive. I am so looking forward to this trip.  We return home Saturday to another busy week during which we are hosting an out of town guest and a dinner party for our church but I will share more about that and all about our trip when I post next week's menu.

Have a great week all.  Only two dinner's planned for us this week but I'm sharing them anyway. Don't forget to stop by for Brunch Week, recipes will be posting even though I'm out of town.

Saturday
Out to dinner before concert

Sunday 
Anniversary Dinner

Meatless Monday
Black Garlic and Mushroom Pizza

Tuesday
Warm German Potato Salad with Chicken Sausage

Wednesday
Nashville!!!!


2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.