Saturday, October 22, 2016

Let's Get Cooking...Here's the Weekly Menu

Have I mentioned how happy I am to have a fully equipped kitchen again?  Do you feel like you're hearing a broken record?  Do I have readers who are wondering what the heck a record is?

Don't worry...soon I will be over the giddiness of my kitchen and finding something else to bore you to tears about.

Today,we have a funeral to attend.  Then we have 3, yes Three, parties to attend.  The first is for our niece, Danielle, who turned 18 on Thursday.  The second is a surprise....shhhhh don't tell anyone.  The third is a 50th celebration for our friend, Dave.  So I won't be cooking tonight.

Tomorrow, though, I am cooking my heart out.  I am supplying the dinner for this week's meeting at the church.  We have been meeting on each Monday for a few weeks and still have several Monday's to go.  I will spend Sunday cooking so that it is all ready for Monday and just needs to be rewarmed.

Tuesday, We are having a small dinner party for some dear friends so that they can see the new digs. I know that not everything is complete and put together yet but they will get the idea.  Besides, we are due a night of relaxation and laughs.

The rest of the week is just typical.  Food pantry, choir, watching the Angel Face....all the things that fill my life with joy and purpose.  In between we will be unpacking more boxes, building walls, building a yard for the hens, having flooring installed (finger's crossed) installing window treatments and bugging the painter for a date certain.

Image result for fast metabolism diet

So, here is the Weekly Menu.  I am back on the Fast Metabolism Eating Plan starting Monday so I am going to enjoy Polish feast I'm preparing for Monday's meeting on Sunday before it starts LOL. Then I am going to follow Haylie's Survival Tips.

Saturday
Dinner out at several places

Sunday-preparing food for Monday
Cucumber Dill Salad
Stuffed Cabbages
Sauerkraut and Kielbasa
Potato Cheese Pierogi
Peanut Butter Bars with Oatmeal and Chocolate Chips
Pumpkin Dump Cake

Monday
Meeting for me, Frank on his own

Tuesday -Dinner Party
Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Spinach Salad with Pears and Cranberries
Chicken Broccoli Rice Bowl
Cranberry Orange Sorbet
Pumpkin Meringues

Wednesday
Steak Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette

Thursday
Chicken Stir Fry

Fish Friday
Cranberry Cod
Quinoa Pilaf







No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.