Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St. Pat's Day and the Weekly Menu

We celebrated my brother Dick's birthday last night.  Of course, we had corned beef and cabbage followed by Birthday Cupcakes.

Image result for st patricks day clipart

Prior to dinner we met at a restaurant for lunch and to celebrate our sister in law Rebecca's Birthday.  This is why my Weekly Menu is being posted a day late....but not a dollar short because rumor has it that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and I intend to find it!


This morning we have Mass and then are meeting Marissa's sister and her parents at the Henry Ford Museum to spend the afternoon.  We will grab dinner out.

Monday and Tuesday are pretty free.  We have been going to the gym each Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning.  Wednesdays are also food delivery for the Fish Fry and Food Pantry.  Thursday I will be doing all the prep for Friday Fish Fry and I will go in and help for a couple of hours in the early afternoon but taking the night off as we are having a dinner party for some of our friends.

So here is the Weekly Menu....May the Luck of the Irish be with you!!

Saturday

Sunday 
Out for Dinner

Meatless Monday
Pasta Verde

Tuesday
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs

Wednesday
BLT Pizza

Thursday

Fish FridayDinner Party
Spring Vegetable Soup
Sicilian Salad
Oven Roasted Salmon
Macaroni and Cheese
Asparagus Almondine
Lemon Cookie Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.