While she enjoyed the string cheese and went into my spice cupboard (one of her favorite things to do) I grabbed the blueberries, yogurt and egg from the fridge. I snatched the cinnamon from the Little Angels hand and in the time it took her to eat the cheese, my muffins were in the oven. Life is good.
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
adapted from Betty Crocker
1/2 c. vanilla yogurt
1/2 c. old fashioned oats
2 T. canola oil
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
2/3 c. flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. cinnamon
pinch of salt
1/2 c. fresh blueberries
Prepare a 6 cup muffin tin by spraying with baking spray.
Combine yogurt and oats in a small bowl. In a large bowl whisk together the egg, oil and brown sugar. Stir in the flour, soda, cinnamon and salt. Add the yogurt mixture and stir to combine, then fold in the blueberries.
Divide batter evenly among the prepared cups and bake in a preheated 400* oven for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown and a skewer inserted removes cleanly. Print Recipe
Look at these delicious muffins our group made
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chocolate Chip Muffins from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Pear Muffins from Making Miracles
- Coconut Lime Mango Muffins from The Spiced Life
- Glazed Orange Poppyseed Muffins from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Gouda Herb Muffins from Food Lust People Love
- Nutmeg Banana Muffins from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Orange Muffins from Passion Kneaded