Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Stealing

 
Joining up with Sunday Stealing to share a little bit of me with you.
 
 
  1. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song  Sitting by Cat Stevens, an oldie but a goodie.
  2. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you? Wakatobi for Scuba Diving with Frank, of course.
  3. What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen) I am not very picky about my writing instruments.  Frank, on the other hand, is obsessed with pens so he takes care of providing all the writing instruments in this household.
  4. When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)?  After I was married, my husband and I went to the Indianapolis 500.  I was 16 and he was 19.  I had never been that far away from home before then.  Now I laugh because I have been able to go to so many different places.
  5. Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them. My brother was friends with Mitch Ryder.
  6. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.  My wine glass, the remote, the telephone.
  7. How would you describe your sense of humor? Hilarious, if I do say so myself, and I have to because nobody else does LOL.
  8. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites?  I love games.  Any kind of games.  The last game night we had we played Mexican Train Dominoes.
  9. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known.  Barrage
  10. A musical artist you love that is well known.  There are many but always the first to pop into my mind is Billy Joel.
  11. What is your desktop background currently? Just the typical Windows background.
  12. Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them I had a houseful of friends over so I talked to them all in person.
  13. What do you carry your money in?  My purse.
  14. What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in? A wall clock that the kids bought us for Christmas many years ago.
  15. What kind of headphones do you use? None,  I hate earphones and am not crazy about headphones.
  16. What musical artists have you seen perform live? Wow, I love going to concerts...I probably have been to a 100 of them.  The last artists I saw perform live was Alabama.
  17. How often do you clear your browser history? You can clear your browser history??
  18. What’s the best job you’ve ever had?  Being a Road Patrol Officer.
  19. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? Being a Detective assigned to Sex Crimes and Crimes involving Children.
  20. What magazines do you read, if any? Catholic Digest and Prevention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.