We are celebrating Cheesecakes and Anniversaries today with Cam of Culinary Adventures with Camilla.
Camilla reached out to some of us to join her in celebrating 20 years of wedded bliss. Here is what she had to say.
"Twenty years ago I celebrated my wedding, not with a traditional cake, but with seven different kinds of cheesecake. In honor of reaching two decades, I'm inviting my fellow foodie bloggers to share a new cheesecake recipe on my anniversary, March 25th. Let's party! Hosted by Culinary Adventures with Camilla."I have celebrated with Cam in past anniversary cheesecake events sharing Irish Cream Cheesecake for her 15th Anniversary, and Individual Cheesecakes for her 18th.
This year, I decided to again go with individual servings but in the form of Cookies. I served these up when the Angel Face was dropped off to hang with me when this whole COVID 19 thing started and schools were closed but not workplaces.
Her Mama and Julien joined us for dinner when they dropped her off and these cookies were served as dessert. As you can see they got a two thumbs and two big toe thumbs up and she would have given it six but she doesn't have anymore!!!
Don't mind those dirty socks. I have 4 dogs who refuse to take their shoes off when they enter the house LOL.
This recipe starts off with a graham cracker cookie that you shape in the form of a little crust using a rounded measuring spoon.
Fill the cookie crusts with your cheesecake mixture prior to baking. Once baked you can enjoy them as they are or you can top them with your favorite pie filling or chocolate ganache.
I chose cherry pie filling and only needed a partial can so I used the rest for crepes that I served up for breakfast one day.
Let's see what cheesecakes the others baked up in celebration today......
- Birthday Cake Cheesecake by The Redhead Baker
- Biscoff Cheesecake by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cheesecake Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Käsküeche (Alsatian Cheesecake with Boozy Fruits) by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Keto Vanilla Cheesecake by Our Good Life
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake by Making Miracles
Happy Anniversary Cam and J...and many, many more!!
#cheesecake, #cookies, #desserts,
Desserts, Cookies, Cheesecake
Yield: 20 Cookies
Prep time: 20 MCook time: 15 MTotal time: 35 M
These delicious cookies are like pop in your mouth personal cheesecakes. You are going to love them!!
- 1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. flour
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- Pie filling of choice
How to cook Cheesecake Cookies
- Whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In large bowl of stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg white until combined.
- Turn speed to low and add graham cracker mixture until just incorporated. Form the dough into about 2" balls and place onto a baking sheet that has been covered with parchment or a silicone mat. Using a rounded measuring teaspoon, flatten and make an indentation in each.
- In the small bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment , beat the sugar and cream cheese until combined. Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fill the cookies with the cream cheese mixture and bake in a preheated 350* oven for 12-15 minutes, until filling is nearly set and cookies are golden.
- Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely. Top with the pie filling and serve. Refrigerate leftover cookies.
adapted from a recipe found at My Baking Addiction
Sat. Fat (grams)
Property of A Day in the Life on the Farm
Created using The Recipes Generator