Friday, September 23, 2016

The Weekly Menu for September 24-30

I hope you are all having a Fabulous Friday. I spent the day repacking the pod, straightening the house, baking in the kitchen, working the food pantry, lunching with friends and napping. I was trying to get some reading in there but it turned into a nap LOL.  A Fantastic Friday for me.

Tomorrow, Frank is taking a friend's son up for a flight in the morning.  We will sing at 4pm Mass and then the Little Miss is spending the night.  Sunday we are taking her to the Renaissance Festival where we are meeting up with friends.  She is going as a princess or a fairy, not sure what her Mom decided.  I am going as a Lady (yes, a real live Lady...stop laughing) and Frank is going as a Viking. Yes we are those people!!


This was a few years ago.
Stay tuned for this year's photos.

On Monday, and for the next few months of Mondays, I will be attending training at our church and dinner is served before the sessions so Frank is on his own.  The rest of the week will just be spent packing and picking out flooring for the new house.

My #fmd eating plan has pretty much gotten way laid here.  I am going to be kind to myself.  I will try to eat cleanly and healthily but will wait until after the move to rededicate myself to the program.

I have a couple of big blogging events happening.  Monday starts #AppleWeek.  I will be posting some wonderful apple recipes for you each day except Thursday.  The following we starts #PumpkinWeek.  Some of the recipes you see on the menu for this week won't be posted on the blog until then.

Saturday
Braised Pumpkin with Crispy Pork
Red Rice

Sunday
Ren Fest

Monday
Dinner at Church/Leftovers for Frank

Tuesday
Pumpkin/Leek Soup

Wednesday
Pot Roast (moved from last week)

Thursday
Hot Beef Sandwiches (with leftover pot roast)

Friday
Date Night







2 comments:

  1. Oh how we loved to go to the Renaissance Festival. The kids dressed up but Richard and I never did. Dang I wished we had. It was so fun to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun. Next year we will have to go twice, once to have fun with Melody and again so we can do the pub crawl....I missed that this year.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.