4 Ingredients + 15 Minutes = 1 Happy Kid!!
It doesn't get much easier than popping open a can of crescent rolls, placing on some pepperoni and cheese, rolling it up and baking. You will be rewarded with huge smiles and maybe even some hugs when the kids get home and thank you for their lunch.
- Brookies from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Crescent Roll Pizzas from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Corn Spinach Muffins from Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Kidney Bean Patties Wraps for Lunch Box from Cook with Renu
- Potato Cheese Samosa from Sneha’s Recipe
- Swiss Cheese Spread from Palatable Pastime