We started with refrigerated pizza dough rolled thin and cut out spooky shapes using our Halloween Cookie Cutters. We made ghosts and bats. I don't know what happened to my pumpkin cookie cutter.
I added the sauce and the Angel Face added the pepperoni. Two pieces for her, one piece for the ghost, until the ghosts were covered. My girl is a salami nut!!
Sprinkled on the cheese, popped them into the oven and in 10 minutes we were enjoying our Spooky Pizza Bites for lunch.
Spooky Pizza Bites
1 pkg refrigerated pizza dough
1 jar prepared pizza sauce
1 pkg. pepperoni slices, slivered
Shredded Mozzarella cheese
Roll out the pizza dough into a thin rectangle. Using Halloween cookie cutters cut the dough into shapes and transfer onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat. Spread the sauce over the shapes leaving a slight border along the edges. Place desired amount of pepperoni on top of the sauce and sprinkle generously with the cheese.
Bake in a preheated 450* oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Print Recipe
Halloween Finger Foods #SundaySupper
Spooky Snacks and Starters
- Cheesy Ghost Chains by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cobweb Eggs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Ghouly Pumpkin Butter Biscuits by Our Good Life
- Pumpkin Energy Bites by Caroline’s Cooking
- Spooky Pizza Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Sincere Pumpkin Patch Spicy Cheese Ball by Food Lust People Love
- Spooky Snack Mix by Pies and Plots
- Vampire Blood Soup with Monster Grilled Cheese Sandwiches by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Zombie Fingers (Bacon Wrapped Dates) by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Bloody Eyeball Brownies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Candy Corn Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites by Hardly A Goddess
- Halloween Chocolate Bark by Life Tastes Good
- Homemade Almond Joy Candy Bars by Bites of Wellness
- Matcha Monster Rice Krispies by NinjaBaker.com
- Mini Frankenstein Cheesecakes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Warm Caramel Apple Dip by Palatable Pastime
- Witches Fingers Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake