Sunday, October 29, 2017

Spooky Pizza Bites #SundaySupper

Our theme for this week's Sunday Supper is Halloween Finger Food.  For me, Halloween is all about the little ghouls, ghosts and goblins, so I decided to have my grand-daughter help me to make some Hauntingly Good Pizza Bites.


We started with refrigerated pizza dough rolled thin and cut out spooky shapes using our Halloween Cookie Cutters.  We made ghosts and bats.  I don't know what happened to my pumpkin cookie cutter.


I added the sauce and the Angel Face added the pepperoni.  Two pieces for her, one piece for the ghost, until the ghosts were covered.  My girl is a salami nut!!


Sprinkled on the cheese, popped them into the oven and in 10 minutes we were enjoying our Spooky Pizza Bites for lunch.


Spooky Pizza Bites

1 pkg refrigerated pizza dough
1 jar prepared pizza sauce
1 pkg. pepperoni slices, slivered
Shredded Mozzarella cheese

Roll out the pizza dough into a thin rectangle.  Using Halloween cookie cutters cut the dough into shapes and transfer onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.  Spread the sauce over the shapes leaving a slight border along the edges.  Place desired amount of pepperoni on top of the sauce and sprinkle generously with the cheese.

Bake in a preheated 450* oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Print Recipe


Halloween Finger Foods #SundaySupper

Spooky Snacks and Starters

Tasty Trick-or-Treats

Sunday Supper MovementJoin the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Wendy! And I love that your granddaughter was your helper---love her little hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and how fun that you got to make them with your granddaughter. Such a special relationship - I was just writing and essay about my Granny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love pizza and this is a great idea for a Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your salami loving angel and you certainly turned out irresistible looking pizza, Wendy. Now, that's what I call lunch! #yummy =)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.