Saturday, September 3, 2022

A Weekly Menu when Living without a Kitchen.........

 This is the current state of my kitchen........

Kitchen Remodel

Not much cooking going on in there LOL........
But we still need to eat and I still have to plan my weekly menu.  I have my grill that has a side burner, my smoker, my Breyville smart oven (Thank you God, for my Breyville!!) my instant pot and my slow cookers available to me.  

Dining room filled with kitchen stuff

This is the current state of my dining area.  The refrigerator is off to the left side of the photo.  I am washing dishes in the bathroom sink.  Needless to say, we are mostly using disposables.  The cooking is not the hard part.  I am finding the prep work the hard part because I have no work surface available to me.

But I can still throw together things that don't take a lot of prep work.  Meat on the grill, salads, etc.  Bear with me as I try to figure out a weekly menu here and how to incorporate the upcoming events on my blog, trying to choose recipes that don't take much prep work that needs counter top space.

This evening we are meeting family at a Pizza Parlor to celebrate Frank's brother's birthday.  Sunday we are meeting with family and friends to see On Golden Pond at a local theatre and will be having dinner out afterwards.  Monday, we have been invited to Frank's sister's house for dinner.

So here is what I've come up with for this Week.  Luckily it is a holiday weekend so those meals are being eaten elsewhere LOL.

Saturday-Party for Dan

Sunday-Out for dinner after show

Monday-Dinner at Roz's

Tuesday
Easy Chicken Soup with Drop Dumplings

Wednesday
Mushroom Spaghetti
Parmesan Cheese Toasts

Thursday
Grilled Stadium Kielbasa

Fish Friday
Lobster Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.